james, you crack me up... so you'd marry me at that hotel, right? we have to make the crazy psychic's vision come true... "yous twos will have beautiful wedding" LOL!
but seriously, the tour guide kept saying what a beautiful place for a wedding the hotel would be... very strange...
You can smack Bush for me, too. I'll leave the ranting to Molly Ivins for the moment. You can probably jog faster than he can, April, so kick him in the butt when you pass him.
8 comments:
Wow! Beautiful pictures! No wonder you liked it there!!!
Wow, I am speechless - you know how often that happens!
I wanna get married there too! No more morman temple......Bush is rallying against me though....smack him if you see him jogging.
Smack Bush twice for me - he needs to get a life and leave other ppl's personal lives alone.
OK, no more political rantings from me! Don't get Jill started, either.
And if there is ever a guy worthy of me, I wanna get married at this resort as well!
james, you crack me up... so you'd marry me at that hotel, right? we have to make the crazy psychic's vision come true... "yous twos will have beautiful wedding" LOL!
but seriously, the tour guide kept saying what a beautiful place for a wedding the hotel would be... very strange...
You can smack Bush for me, too. I'll leave the ranting to Molly Ivins for the moment.
You can probably jog faster than he can, April, so kick him in the butt when you pass him.
We can dance in the middle of the Atrium....twirl and twirl and twirl *sighs*
Love the hyphenated name! Save a dance for me....
Post a Comment